6.30.2011

Flavor Paper


I've said it before and I'll say it again. Karlyn, you need to start blogging! But until you begin, I'm happy to share the cool stuff you send my way.

Since I'll soon be settling into a new apartment, Karlyn told me about Flavor Paper, a small handscreened wallpaper company that started on the Oregon coast, moved to New Orleans and now has four-story showroom/factory in Cobble Hill. Home to the company's design and screenprinting operations, it's apparently a really cool space where customers can see the process up close and check out the designs. I've never used wallpaper before but have been thinking about giving it a try and already found a bunch from Flavor Paper that I really like. They even have some scratch and sniff ones that little kids would love.

216 Pacific Street
Cobble Hill, Brooklyn



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...