4.07.2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Book Signing


I keep telling Karlyn she needs to start a blog. She's the kind of girl who always knows what's going on everywhere. Without her, I would have had no idea that PS 107 had a waiting list for kindergarten or that the problem seems to be solved, that Cars 2 hits theaters in June or that Giuseppina finally opened. Yesterday, she told me that Gwyneth Paltrow will be at Williams-Sonoma next week signing copies of her cookbook. Yes, that's right, Gwynie P is a lifestyle guru, singing sensation and a chef. When it comes to Mrs. Chris Martin and food, I always think of her macrobiotic diet that makes me feel guilty about my adoration for doughnuts, cupcakes and ice cream. But, I have a thing for certain celebrities and well, I'll admit I wouldn't mind seeing Gwyneth up close.

Gwyneth Paltrow Book Signing
Friday, April 15, 2011 at 1:00pm
10 Columbus Circle
New York, NY
(212) 823-9750

*Space is limited to 400 ticketed customers and you need to call or visit a Williams-Sonoma location to get one and purchase your book. Gwyneth will only be signing books that have been bought at Williams-Sonoma and they go on sale on April 13, but you can pre-order one to secure a ticket.

Image via Williams-Sonoma



2 comments:

Karlyn said...

Aw, thanks so much Lia!

Lia said...

You're welcome, Karlyn. Now start blogging! Let's hope tomorrow's trip to see GP is worth it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...