4.27.2011

Butter Lane is Coming to Park Slope


I wasn't surprised when King of Cupcakes on 7th Ave closed. Sounds like they had a falling out with their investors, but their cupcakes were disappointing and easy to pass up. What I didn't expect was Butter Lane, the East Village cupcake shop, to take its place. Their cupcakes are dangerously good. I'm delighted (and a little scared) they'll now be in walking distance and not a subway ride away. I went by yesterday to see if they had opened yet, but no luck. After doing a little research, I found out they'll be up and running in May. They're referring to this location as a pop up shop to gauge neighborhood interest, but I'm sure Butter Lane will have no problems in Park Slope.

Butter Lane
240 7th Ave, between 4th and 5th Streets
Park Slope, Brooklyn



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...