2.09.2011

Blue Marble Ice Cream Cupcakes


Nico and Leo's birthdays are still a few months away, but I bought 12 ice cream cupcakes yesterday for one of them. I got them through Doodledeals, a site that has cool offers for kids and moms. I'm subscribed to their newsletter and get an email each morning. When I saw yesterday's deal, it was 6:55, and I hadn't even eaten breakfast. That didn't stop me from buying some before it was 7:00. Most people who read my blog regularly know I love Blue Marble and who doesn't like cupcakes?

I meant to share this sooner, but it turns out the deal is available until tomorrow at 5am. If you live in New York City and want some awesome sweets for an upcoming birthday or just want to treat yourself to a dozen ice cream cupcakes, don't pass this up. For $27, you'll get 12 artisanal cupcakes made with organic ice cream and you have until June 30, 2011 to order them.



3 comments:

Spalatorie auto said...

Those look so great. I love cupcakes and blue marble as well. I’m trying to imagine myself ordering them at 7 a.m. and that’s kind of funny. Thanks for sharing. I’m definitely going to order them.

Lia said...

Spalatorie, the deal ended at 5am. But at least you now know that Blue Marble makes ice cream cupcakes!

Anne Stesney said...

I heart, heart, heart Blue Marble! I didn't know they made ice cream cupcakes. I can't justify buying any now, but you bet I'll get some come August.And thanks for the tip about Doodledeals. I'm signing up now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...