11.10.2010

Thanksgiving Dinner and Dessert in Brooklyn

Two of my recent Mommy Poppins posts are about Thanksgiving in Brooklyn. The first features some of my favorite Brooklyn restaurants and what they'll be serving this year, plus places that have meals to go. The other lists Brooklyn bakeries that I love and what they'll be baking.

5 Brooklyn Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner, Plus 3 Places with Meals to Go

9 Brooklyn Bakeries with Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts

Since Daniel, Nico, Leo and I are on our own for Thanksgiving this year, we'll be referring to both lists often. We're thinking about getting most of our meal to go (as of now, we're leaning toward Bklyn Larder), but I plan on making this kale and apple salad with pancetta and candied pecans from Food & Wine.


Site Meter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...