6.28.2011

Blue Kitchen Cabinets







We're leaving for Brazil in a few weeks and will be settling into our new apartment when we get back in August. Right now I should be checking things off our long to-do list, but instead, I'm thinking about kitchen cabinets and how I really want to paint our new ones blue.

I've always been drawn to light kitchens with pops of color and will miss our current one's white cabinets, greyish counters and blue penny tiles. Our new kitchen has butcher block, matching cabinets and white subway tiles. We're keeping the counters, but want to brighten up the cabinets and add some contrast. I just can't decide if we should go with a deep, dark navy or play it safe with a cooler shade of blue. For now, I keep pinning kitchens with blue cabinets until I decide which way to go.

Images: Melanie Acevedo via Habitually Chic, House Beautiful via Simple Nest, Stewart Shining for Domino via The Kitchn, Domino Magazine via Kitchenisms, Terra Cotta Properties via Knight Moves, Ashley Whitaker Design 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...