5.27.2011

Madison Square Eats


I had an appointment in the city yesterday, so after walking through Madison Square Park, mesmerized by a giant 44-foot sculpture of a girl's head, I decided to finally check out Madison Square Eats, the pop-up food court that opened earlier this month. There were so many places I wanted to try, but since most had long lines and I didn't have much time, I went with a vegetarian Lebanese wrap and green lemonade, made with cucumber, lime and lemon juice from Ilili.

Madison Square Eats is open every day from 11am-9pm and ends on Friday, June 3. That leaves me just one week to go back and try Roberta's, the Bushwick pizzeria that everyone raves about, Sigmund pretzelshop, Asiadog, ice cream from Goat Town, plus a wine and chocolate tasting from Nunu Chocolates, a place I already love.  Daniel's birthday is next week and an early dinner at Madison Square Eats could be a fun way to celebrate. I bet it's even nicer at night all lit up with the Flatiron Building looming in the distance.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! We're thinking about heading to Rockaway Beach at some point. I want to finally try Rockaway Taco and some of the other cool concession stands that are opening there tomorrow.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...