4.18.2010

Next Food Tour: Monday, April 19

I know it's short notice, but my next food tour is tomorrow. I'm still in a trial phase and most of the people joining are friends, but slowly the word is spreading. On Tuesday, I had 2 people and tomorrow, it looks like there will be at least 5 and maybe 1 more. If anyone else is interested, you're welcome to join us!

Most of the kids coming tomorrow are toddlers, so we'll be meeting at Cobble Hill Cinemas at 4pm. Every other Monday, the theater screens movies for kids ages 2 and up. Tomorrow's viewing is an Earth Day celebration featuring two short movies: Dr. Seuss's The Lorax and the Academy-award winning film, The Man Who Planted Trees. While food will always be a major focus of my tours, I'll try to combine them with events such as this from time to time, especially when older kids are coming.

After the movie, we'll be heading to my all-time favorite spot for sweets. If you'd like to join for that part only, we'll be arriving around 5pm. For more details, email me at: brklynfoodie@yahoo.com. To get updates about future tours via email, sign up for my newsletter.


Site Meter


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...