12.26.2006

Back to Brazil


In a little over 11 hours, Daniel and I will be boarding a plane for Brazil. For the next 2 1/2 weeks, we'll be visiting family and friends, relaxing on Rio's beautiful beaches (such as Joatinga, featured above), watching the stunning sunsets on Ipanema (they're so pretty that people regularly clap for them), and of course filling up on all our favorite foods. I'm sure there will even be a few concerts, some samba, and a side trip or two.

We'll be staying at his grandmother's in Rio for most of the time and though she does have a computer, I'm not sure if I'll blog a little, a lot, or not at all. If it's the latter, I hope you'll come back in a few weeks for stories and photos from our trip. I promise there will be lots of them!

Site Meter

4 comments:

shaz said...

cool site! I added your site as a link on mine, Hope you dun mind! Happy Holidays! Shaz, a fellow foodie blogger from Singapore!

Anonymous said...

sounds blissfully wonderful. my suggestion would be to forego blogging, take lots of notes and write about it all when you get back. Enjoy yourself to the fullest.....

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely trip! I look forward to hearing about your culinary travels when you return.

Lia said...

Thanks, Shaz!

Kate, it was blissfully wonderful, although now I feel slightly overwhelmed by all the writing I have to do in the next few weeks!

Thanks, Jenny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...